Did you create a Facebook Page for one business and need to merge it with another one? Perhaps one of your business locations closes and you want to transfer those fans over to your primary business page.
6 Steps To Merge Your Facebook Pages (Express Guide)
To merge two Facebook pages, you will need to be an admin of both pages. Here are the steps to merge the pages:
- Go to the Facebook page that you want to keep.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- In the left-hand column, click on “Merge Pages.”
- Select the page that you want to merge from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Continue.”
- Review the information to make sure everything is correct, then click “Request Merge.”
Keep in mind that Facebook may not allow you to merge certain types of pages. If you are unable to merge the pages, it may be because they have different categories or because one of the pages has too many likes. Additionally, you can only merge pages that have similar names and represent the same thing. If you have any problems with the merge process, you can try contacting Facebook for assistance.